The APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) is used for replacing VISA. With the ABTC, cardholders have the right of entry APEC members joining the ABTC program. ABTCs do not replace passport; therefore, when coming to any APEC members, cardholders have to attach a valid passport. Pursuant to the relevant regulations, ABTCs are granted by the competent agencies of APEC members for their citizen, after being accepted by the other APEC members
- (Tiếng Việt) Thủ tục sửa đổi thông tin trên Văn bằng độc quyền Kiểu dáng công nghiệp mới nhất năm 2023
- (Tiếng Việt) Thuế gián thu là gì? Các loại thuế gián thu ở Việt Nam
- (Tiếng Việt) Hướng dẫn chi tiết thủ tục đăng ký bảo hộ logo cho công ty mới nhất năm 2023
- (Tiếng Việt) Hướng dẫn làm song tịch cho Việt kiều Pháp năm 2023
- Archive for All News »
- Your ordinary passports must be still valid for at least 05 years from the date of submission for being granted ABTC (CIS law firm will consult about relevant procedures if there is not enoughvalidity)
- The enterprise has collaborative business activities, trade, investment or other services with partners in member economies participated ABTC
- Well observed laws.
- The card applicants have to join social insurance contributions in accordance with the legal provisions except for special cases.
- In addition, depending on the locality which may have to add some other conditions.
- Owners of private enterprises
- The Chairpersons of the Board of members, membersof the Board of members
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, members of the Board of Directors
- General Director or Director of enterprise
- Chairman of the Board of Management, member of the Board of management, Director or General Director of the cooperative or joint cooperative
- Chief Accountant
- Manager or Chef of the enterprise;
- Manager or Chef at the Agencies of enterprise and other similar titles.
In the context of globalization and economic integration, the need of traveling is increasing. Instead of spending a lot of time and effort on applying for VISA, the ABTC - APEC Business Travel Card (also known as APEC card) was born and brought various benefits for entrepreneurs. Being owned this card, entrepreneurs are free to travel within 19 APEC countries without having to apply for VISA, these countries are Australia, Russia, Chile, China, Brunei, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Peru, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, South Korea, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, Mexico and Vietnam.
The benefits of APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC):
- ABTC can replace 19 VISA to travel to APEC countries, including: Australia, Russia, Chile, China, Brunei, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Peru, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, South Korea, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore , Mexico and Vietnam
- Quick and cost savings
- Be flexible to organize time and works when emigrating without having to wait for a VISA
- ABTC ‘s holders are given priority to be handled procedures at the ports of entry. Furthermore, they are not be required to perform stay procedures in 19 above countries.
- The duration of long-term use: 5 years.
- Be given priority to considerate when applying for US VISA or Canada VISA.
With extensive experience in performing the procedures for applying for APEC card, CIS Law Firm is proud to support many partners to own this superior card.
Advantages of using the service at CIS Law Firm
- Proportion of dossiers successfully processed: 100%
- Full-package service of application for APEC card, competitive price.
- Extensive experiences and good relations with State authorities;
- Free consultancy;
- Drafting and submitting dossiers for applying for APEC card promptly;
- Monitoring, updating status of dossiers regularly;
- Many aftersale services: free consultancy on preparing the annual report of card usage, free consultancy on registration of trademark and brand of the company.
Services offered by CIS Law Firm:
- Apply for APEC card in Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Long An and other neighboring provinces.
- Apply for reissuing card due to the change of passport;
- Apply for reissuing card because the card is expired;
- Apply for reissuing card due to loss of card;
- Apply for reissuing card because it is damaged;
- Apply for reissuing card for the addition of countries participating in ABTC Scheme.
Accordingly, CIS Law Firm performs the following tasks:
- Appraising subjects and conditions for applying for APEC card;
- Consulting and completing dossiers to applying for APEC card;
- On behalf of clients to apply for APEC card and get results at the competent authorities;
- Consulting on responsibilities of the enterprises after being issued the card and the notes when using the APEC card;
- Consulting on preparing annual report on APEC card usage.
Service price: please contact us for the fastest quotation. CIS Law Firm commits that clients will not incur any arising cost.
The SAMPLE dossiers:
- Application form for APEC Card (Download);
- Enterprise registration certificate;
- Commercial, investment and business contracts;
- Decision of appointment ;
- Labor contract;
- Confirmation of social insurance (Download);
- Explanation of not participating in social insurance (Download);
- Power of Attorney for applying the dossiers.
Some of our typical APEC clients: Binh Dien Fertilizer Joint Stock Company; Online Mobile Service Joint Stock Company (MOMO), Viet Map Application Company, Con Cung Joint Stock Company; Giang Pham Leather Shoes Trading Co., Ltd, Binh Minh Toan Cau Joint Stock Company, Seven System Vietnam Joint Stock Company, Vien Thinh Shoes Company Limited, Vas Tue Minh Steel Joint Stock Company, Mai Xa Trading Service Joint Stock Company, Viet Nam Wool Joint Stock Company, RHTLaw Taylor Wessing Vietnam....
If you want to promptly own an APEC card or want to know more about the APEC Card, please contact our lawyers for free consultancy and answers.
CIS LAW FIRM
Address: No 109 Hoang Sa Street, Dakao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Thank you and Best Regards !