The APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) is used for replacing VISA. With the ABTC, cardholders have the right of entry APEC members joining the ABTC program. ABTCs do not replace passport; therefore, when coming to any APEC members, cardholders have to attach a valid passport. Pursuant to the relevant regulations, ABTCs are granted by the competent agencies of APEC members for their citizen, after being accepted by the other APEC members
- (Tiếng Việt) Chính Phủ Nhật Bản quan ngại khi “KIMONO” bị đăng ký cho “Nội y”
- (Tiếng Việt) Hậu quả khi bị tước quyền sử dụng logo Hàng Việt Nam Chất Lượng Cao
- (Tiếng Việt) Đăng ký Logo CLB Bóng đá (Thương hiệu CLB Bóng Đá)
- (Tiếng Việt) Xu hướng thiết kế Logo để đăng ký nhãn hiệu thành công
- Archive for All News »
- Your ordinary passports must be still valid for at least 05 years from the date of submission for being granted ABTC (CIS law firm will consult about relevant procedures if there is not enoughvalidity)
- The enterprise has collaborative business activities, trade, investment or other services with partners in member economies participated ABTC
- Well observed laws.
- The card applicants have to join social insurance contributions in accordance with the legal provisions except for special cases.
- In addition, depending on the locality which may have to add some other conditions.
- Owners of private enterprises
- The Chairpersons of the Board of members, membersof the Board of members
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, members of the Board of Directors
- General Director or Director of enterprise
- Chairman of the Board of Management, member of the Board of management, Director or General Director of the cooperative or joint cooperative
- Chief Accountant
- Manager or Chef of the enterprise;
- Manager or Chef at the Agencies of enterprise and other similar titles.
In the context of globalization and economic integration, the need of traveling is increasing. Instead of spending a lot of time and effort on applying for VISA, the ABTC - APEC Business Travel Card (also known as APEC card) was born and brought various benefits for entrepreneurs. Being owned this card, entrepreneurs are free to travel within 19 APEC countries without having to apply for VISA, these countries are Australia, Russia, Chile, China, Brunei, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Peru, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, South Korea, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, Mexico and Vietnam.
The benefits of APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC):
- ABTC can replace 19 VISA to travel to APEC countries, including: Australia, Russia, Chile, China, Brunei, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Peru, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, South Korea, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore , Mexico and Vietnam
- Quick and cost savings
- Be flexible to organize time and works when emigrating without having to wait for a VISA
- ABTC ‘s holders are given priority to be handled procedures at the ports of entry. Furthermore, they are not be required to perform stay procedures in 19 above countries.
- The duration of long-term use: 5 years.
- Be given priority to considerate when applying for US VISA or Canada VISA.
With extensive experiences in the implementation of applying the APEC Business Travel Card procedures, CIS Law Firm is proud to support many partners in owning the useful card.
These are your advantages when using the service at CIS law firm:
- Full - package service, competitive prices.
- Many experiences and good relations with state agencies;
- Counseling is free;
- Being prepared and filled relevant documents quickly;
- Monitor and record status updates weekly;
- Many after-sales services: consulting the procedures relating to report the annual use of ABTC, consulting enterprise name and trademark for free.
Particular services which is performed by CIS law firm
- Consulting, assessing the objects and conditions to be granted APEC Business Travel Card;
- Consulting and completing documents to applying for Business Travel Card;
- On behalf of clients to implement procedures relating to APEC Business Travel Card in the competent bodies;
- Consulting about the responsibility of enterprise after being granted ABTC and the notice when using the card;
- Drafting the annual report of using ABTC.
- Remuneration of the APEC Business Travel Card Services: 10,500,000 VND / card.
- CIS law firm committed that not any costs are incurred.
With the constant efforts, CIS Law Firm is aimed at providing for our clients highqualities and fast services at moderate costs. If you need to know more information related to our services or advisory, please do not hesitate to contact our law firm via the details below.
Address: No 109 Hoang Sa Street, Dakao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Thank you and Best Regards !