Before establishing an enterprise, foreign investors shall have investment projects, and perform the procedures to be granted the Certificate of investment registration. CIS Law Firm will perform 4 below steps to support foreign investors.
Step 1: Investment consulting
Being knowledgeable about business and investment environment in Vietnam is the beginning of all foreign investors to be successful in their investment. CIS provides a comprehensive overview for foreign investors through the below professional services, include:
- Comprehensive consultation about legal system and business environment;
- Investment forms for each of specific projects;
- Consulting about the possibilities for investment projects;
- Supporting exploration, doing the research and analyzing market about certain aspects that the investors interested in;
- Supporting the development of investment projects;
- Supporting the investors in seeking local partners;
- Consulting the investors about leasing land or offices;
- Consulting the investors about implementing investment projects after being licensed;
- Solving the issues relating to labor legislation and recruitment;
- Consulting and resolving legal issues of the projects for investors;
- Consulting the investors about transferring their projects;
- Implementing the liquidation procedures in investment projects (particularly, projects have foreign investment) at the end of operational processes.
Step 2: Being granted the investment license
CIS Law Firm will prepare necessary documents and represent investors in submitting dossiers as well as receiving the results of investment license. The investors will be received the investment license.
Step 3: Establishing an enterprise
After obtaining the investment license, CIS will help clients in establishing their enterprises.
Step 4: Complete the relevant procedures to operate the enterprises
After being established, enterprises also need to be completed some procedures to go into operation, for example: tax registration, apply for work permit, temporary residence card, etc. CIS will assist investors in carrying out these tasks to operate the projects smoothly.
If you need more detail information about the above services, please do not hesitate to contact CIS via email or making a call.
Telephone: (+84.08) 3911 8581
Thank you and Best regards!
CIS LAW FIRM