* The definition:
-Work permit is an official document giving a foreigner permission to take a job in Vietnam.
-Subject must have work permit:
Except in special cases stipulated by Vietnamese Law, all employees are foreign laborers working for Vietnamese enterprises, agencies, organizations must have Work permit.
To know that whether you are in exemption for work permit or not, please kindly contact to CIS Law Firm to get more precise information.
- Conditions for foreign employees to work in Vietnam:
- Has full capacity of civil acts;
- Has qualifications, occupation skills and health which are suitable to the work requirements;
- Is not a criminal or prosecuted for criminal liability in accordance with the law of Vietnam and foreign laws;
- Obtains a work permit granted by the competent authority of Vietnam.
* The reason of must having work permit
To ensure the employing of foreigners working legally in Vietnam, the laborers must have work permit.
- A foreign employee shall present his/her work permit when undertaking immigration procedures and when required by a competent state authority.
- Any foreign employee working in Vietnam without a work permit shall be deported from Vietnam’s territory as regulated by the Government.
- An employer who hires a foreign employee without a work permit shall be sanctioned as regulated by the law.
Hence, the conduct of the procedure for granting work permits to foreign laborers is law abiding and fundamentally legal basis to protect legitimate rights for both employer and employee.
* Work permit services
It takes your time to apply for issuance of work permit through procedures. CIS Law Firm desire to support you in implementing the tasks related in application of work permit.
With full experience, responsible, and prestigious lawyers, CIS Law Firm will support customers by:
- Give fundamental information ofall procedures, conditions to submit work permit application in Vietnam.
- Advise essential information of procedures, documents to submit judicial records for foreigners in Vietnam.
- Give fundamental information of procedures, documents of health care in Vietnam for work permit application.
- Translate, notarize translation, consular legalization documents for work permit application.
- Implement administrative formalities for work permit application.
- Advise essential information of conditions, procedures for contracting labor agreement after being licensed work permit in Vietnam.
- Advise legal procedures of managing, reporting of employing foreign laborers in Vietnam.
- Renew or extend work permit.
To get more precise information, please kindly contact to CIS Law Firm to have the best legal services.